Jump into our world
As an accounting membership association, we aim to provide unparalleled professional service in accountancy, taxation and associated services worldwide. Our members work closely together to exchange knowledge and working practices.
Join Our Accounting Association & Start Building Powerful Business Relationships
Our members are selected with the greatest care, which not only strengthens us but also enhances the quality of our partnerships and exchanges. By joining INAA, you become part of a network of qualified professionals embarking on a cross-border journey that brings numerous benefits.
Becoming a member
If you are interested in becoming a member of INAA, please complete the Enquiry form below or contact email@example.com. Once we receive your enquiry, our Recruitment officer will send you an application questionnaire and further information about INAA.
How to apply for membership
- A potential new member may be identified in one of several ways. These could include personal recommendation by an INAA member, advertisement in professional press, mailshot, etc.
- In the case of a mailshot, INAA publicity material will be sent(latest brochure, newsletter, etc.).
- The prospective member profile will be reviewed and the new firm's acceptability will be confirmed with the Board.
- Acceptability confirmed with Board.
- INAA agreement/deed of adherence will be sent and references will be obtained.
- Pre-membership inspection visit will be carried out and completed INAA quality standard obtained.
- Member firms should have the required qualifications to carry out professional work in the country in which they conduct their business.
- Member firms should have the relevant staff and facilities to provide a high quality and efficient service to other members of INAA.
- Member firms should have adequate professional indemnity insurance.