As you may know, INAA has a special relationship with Sequrest, an international agnostic cybersecurity provider for financial and sensitive industries.
Sequrest helps keep our systems safe and offers special prices for our members so that they can safeguard their networks and devices from cyber threats.
Who is Sequest?
As an international agnostic cyber security company, Sequrest works with companies within sensitive sectors like finance, governments and commercial. They provide cutting-edge, cost-effective solutions to tackle some of today’s biggest cyber threats and stop cybercriminals in their tracks.
Importance of Cybersecurity
With cybercriminals becoming increasingly more advanced, cybersecurity has never been more important. Last month over 39.7 million records were leaked in cyberattacks.
Data leaks under new GDPR regulations could amount to massive financial penalties for your company. And, could also lead to damaged customer relationships, company reputation and directly impact your bottom line (unless, of course, you’re Facebook).
Top 5 Cybersecurity Risks June 2019
- Phishing emails. When a cybercriminal attempts to get access to your personal details, usually via email.
- Ransomware. A type of malware that threatens to publish your sensitive information, unless you pay a fine or ‘ransom’ to regain control of your system.
- DDoS (distributed denial of service) attacks. A malicious attempt to stop customers or service users from reaching your website, disrupting normal web traffic.
- Malware. Software intentionally designed to damage or disrupt your computer server or network. Malware has many forms, like ransomware.
- Cryptojacking. When a cybercriminal secretly uses your device to mine for cryptocurrency.
Cybersecurity in June 2019
Do you know how to keep your company safe online?
Learn about top cybersecurity risks, industry updates and much more in Sequrest’s monthly newsletter.
Speak to us to discover how we collaborate with organisations to offer our members some of the best solutions on the market.