INAA values the input from its members, as this allow us to develop as an association that makes sure it caters to all of the needs of its members.
INAA wants to make sure it understands the needs and expectations of its members.
The membership survey conducted every 2 years is the chance for our members to let us know their expectations.
The more they give to their association, the more they get back from it.
Their answers help us improve our services to them as INAA members,
improve the INAA association as a whole, and finally adapt to their needs!
The survey took place from Tuesday, December 16, 2014 and Friday, January 16, 2015
The Respondents have been Members of INAA for:
- 50% of the respondents: more than 10 years
- 25%: between 5 and 10 years
- 25%: less than 5 years
The 5 main reasons behind the firms decision to join INAA:
- Networking opportunities (50%)
- Acquire more international contacts to serve our clients and increase their number (50%)
- For referral work (40%)
- International recognition (35%)
- For professional collaboration, support and interactions (30%)
- While 60% of the respondents are satisfied with the performance of the INAA Board, 25% are very satisfied with it.
- On average, 60% of the respondents are satisfied with the clarity and intelligibility of INAA's strategy, with the performance of the INAA Committees, and with the performance of the INAA Secretariat, 20% are partly satisfied and more than 15% very satisfied.
- 70% of the members think that the quality of INAA has improved over time.
- Net Promoter Score (NPS): 60%* (20% would be unlikely to recommend INAA, 80% would be very likely to recommend INAA)
- 97.9% of the respondents feel comfortable in the Association
- 90% of the INAA members actively inform their clients about their INAA membership
If you are an INAA member, click here to get access the full results of the survey