L ET A Conseil Audit
L ET A Conseil Audit PARIS
42, rue de Clichy
75009 PARIS, France
Tel. : 0033 1 53 20 45 10
L et A Conseil Audit is a company incorporated in Paris (France) in 1985. It was established by two former Auditors from Coopers & Lybrand Paris. Three partners joined L et A : qualified as Chartered Accountants, they joined the firm as Managers and are now partners.
The company is human sized, capable then to personalize the relationship with its customers.
Our company is a member of Qantea, the top 10 national auditors and chartered accountants network.
The company has a total strength of 30, ranking from junior level to manager with related qualifications and experience in accounting and auditing. The team is managed by five chartered accountants.
Working languages include in a daily basis French and English. Some staff is speaking German, Spanish, Turkish, etc.
A weekly information meeting is arranged. The company can subsequently update every staff member on regulations and requirements in order to provide its customers with a high value added service.
- Our clients are mostly medium sized private businesses including Limited companies.
- Their activities cover a wide spectrum of branches including but not limited to press, communication, consulting, movies, medical and pharmaceutical industries, IT, real estate, etc.
We have a specific capability in accounting and reporting for the French subsidiaries of foreign companies. At the present time, we are dealing with a lot of jobs in this international environment.
We can provide a wide range of services. The main ones currently available are the following:
- Preparation of monthly reporting and management accounting;
- Assistance to consolidation of financial statements;
- Outsourcing of accounting, financial and administrative services;
- Accounting assistance including preparation of annual financial statements;
- Tax assistance including French tax returns setting up, follow up of tax schedule, VAT returns;
- Staff management assistance including wages and payroll preparation, follow up of national social insurance declaration and other matters relating to;
- Statutory Audits (Commissariat aux Comptes) and contractual audit;
Other services are however being developed.
We are fully computerized under network with one of the most efficient package of accounting and payroll software.
They cover a total of 500 square meters in the center of Paris, near the “Saint-Lazare” Rail Station and “Liège / Saint-Lazare/ Place de Clichy / Trinité Estiennes d'Orves/ ” Underground Stations.
Carole Barocas is one of the partners of L et A Conseil Audit since 2011.
Elisabeth LEBASTARD was auditor from 1977 to 1985 at COOPERS & LIBRAND (now PWC).
Elisabeth Lebastard is now the manager of L &A since 1985. L & A employs 5 chartered accountants and auditors and about 25 employees.This firm carries out business of public accounting (required, revision, outsourcing), payroll, statutory auditor and the board for small companies, medium or large. Its business is highly developed in producing reports in French or English.
L & A is a member of the national network ABSOLUCE (www.absoluce.net)
Elisabeth Lebastard occurred in missions of audit or advice for large groups in the fields of telephony, broadcasting and real estate.
She masters IFRS Gaap.
She is a member of the human ressources comitee of the chartered accountants instance (OEC).
- Accounts preparation - Limited company
- Accounts preparation - Not for profit organisations
- Auditing - Limited company
- Auditing - Not for profit organisations
- Special - Business valuations
- Special - Outsourcing
- Tax - International
- Tax - Corporate compliance
- Tax - Personal compliance